D’Cuisines Pte Ltd ("D’Cuisines Restaurant", "us", "we") is committed to protect the privacy of visitors to D’Cuisines website & D’Cuisines POS Website (Provided & Managed by Ceysing POS Order System/ CEYSING Innovative Technologies). This Privacy Notice sets out how D’Cuisines Restaurant collects uses or discloses personal data that you have provided to us through the above mentioned Websites. By visiting the above mentioned Websites you are accepting and consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, please do not use those Websites. This Privacy Notice does apply to other websites to which we link ("Third Party Website" or "Third Party Websites").
Maintaining the privacy of our customers’ information is important to us. We do not disclose, rent or sell our customers’ personal data to third parties.
We collect the following personal data through the Website:
- Your email address & Membership numbers
- Your name and phone number; and
- Any other personal data provided to us when you submit any comment, question or feedback to us, request services from us, or disclose your personal data to us in any way, while registration process as member
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to facilitate your registration;
- to provide services to you;
- to fulfill your order and deliver it to you;
- to facilitate and track your purchases from us (including in our restaurants or via our websites/ Face book )
- to provide you with marketing and other information about our products
- (including promotions and special offers);
- to provide you with service support;
- respond to comments, queries and feedback;
- provide you with marketing and promotional material if you have opted to receive it; and
- to identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- to improve the contents of the Website;
- to customize the content of the Website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you, including tracking your past purchases in order to provide
- you with new services or special promotions;
- to utilize your browsing history on the Website for demographic research;
- To obtain static data of web visitors and aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
- Рим купить закладку: кокаин, героин, гашиш, спайс, экстази, мефедрон, амфетамин, мдма, шишки и бошки Disclosures of personal data to third parties
In order to provide services to you, we may disclose, transfer out of Singapore, your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice:
- We may permit certain trusted third parties to access your personal data in connection with their performance of services to maintain and operate the Websites and certain features on the Websites. For example, we may use third parties to host the Website; operate various features available on the Website; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders and may share personal data or other information with partners, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates.
- We may employ a third-party service to collect the above-mentioned information, including personal data, and use their tracking services on our behalf. However, this information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with others.
- We may disclose personal data as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any disclosures made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
- We reserve the right to disclose information, including personal data, in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- We may disclose aggregated and anonymized data to third parties.Your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. Third parties, with the exception of Singapore public agencies, are subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions.
Ковров купить закладку: кокаин, героин, гашиш, спайс, экстази, мефедрон, амфетамин, мдма, шишки и бошки 4. How we protect your information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We adopt reasonable physical, technical and administrative practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data, including personal data, stored on our system. We believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. Although we take reasonable steps to protect the information we receive from you, no computer system is completely secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to the Website.
- Links to third party sites
The Websites may contain links to third party websites and microsites, including third party payment gateways, whose privacy practices may differ from those of ours. If you submit personal data, including payment information, to any of those websites, that personal data is not subject to this Privacy Notice and will be subject to the third party's privacy practices instead. We therefore encourage you to review the privacy statement of any website you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving the Website, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving the Websites, and any access to such other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- Accessing and correcting your personal data
You may review and correct your personal data by contacting our Data Protection Officer ("DPO"). We will only disclose personal data in accordance with an access request to the individual who registered his/her personal data with the Websites, and only after confirming that the person requesting access is indeed the registered party. You may also contact our DPO to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data. Please allow Twelve (12) working days for your request to be processed.
- Retention of information
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. If you withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with services that require such personal data. Please also note that your personal data may still be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.
If we decide to change our Privacy Notice for the Website, we will post the revised Privacy Notice here and, if appropriate, notify you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact our Data Protection Officer at Dcuisines@live.com or 62148178 (Within operating hours)